Tamar River Dive and BBQ “Rescheduled”
Date(s) - 16/Aug/2015
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Clarence Point Boat Ramp
|Dive Coordinator:||Cameron Springett|
|Meeting Place:||Clarence Point Hall and BBQ area|
|Minimum Dive Qualifications:||Open Water|
|Day/Night Dive:||Day Dive|
|This trip consists of||1 Dive(s)|
|Location of Dive||North|
|Cancellation Policy||A full refund will be given if the dive is cancelled by the club, e.g. due to bad weather or equipment unavailability. A 50% Refund will be given if a diver cancels between 1 week and 12 hours of the start of the dive unless a replacement diver is available in which case a full refund will be given. Before this time a full refund will be given except for trips where long lead times are involved (eg Interstate Trips/Long weekend trips etc) where refunds are at the discretion of the Dive Coordinator.|
Considering the weather we were having for our first dive for August we decided once we arrived on location that it was a little to wild to enjoy, so it was off to the pub for a re-think.
It was decided that we’d give it a fortnight for the weather to calm (and possibly warm), people to build the courage to brave the elements and come for a splash in the Tamar. We will be venturing out off Clarence Point, to see what we can see under the water in the octopus’ garden.
High tide is at 1210 so once we have a splash hang around and enjoy a BBQ and a can of drink and some tunes
$15 for the dive
$20 for the dive and BBQ
Day time dive so you shouldn’t need a torch
Any other info required send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.