Tasman Peninsula – Oct 2020
Date(s) - 03/Oct/2020
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Dive Coordinator:||David Flynn|
|Meeting Place:||Olinda Grove|
|Minimum Dive Qualifications:||Open Water|
|Dive Cost:||$70 + Tanks|
|Deposit Required:||$70 + Tanks|
|Day/Night Dive:||Day Dive|
|This trip consists of||2 Dive(s)|
|Location of Dive||Southern Tasmania|
|Cancellation Policy||A full refund will be given if the dive is cancelled by the club, e.g. due to bad weather or equipment unavailability. A 50% Refund will be given if a diver cancels between 1 week and 12 hours of the start of the dive unless a replacement diver is available in which case a full refund will be given. Before this time a full refund will be given except for trips where long lead times are involved (eg Interstate Trips/Long weekend trips etc) where refunds are at the discretion of the Dive Coordinator.|
Bad weather recently meant postponing, let’s have another crack with spring improving the weather
Given that weather in the area can be challenging, we plan to dive the site with the best conditions on the day, targeted at open water divers
This could include one or a combination of the following excellent dive sites:
- Phoc Rock Bommie
- Deep Glen Bay
- Cathedral Caves (Open Section before Catacombs)
- Twin Peaks
We’ll be meeting at Olinda Grove at 7am to organise gear before we head down and launch from Pirates Bay, Eagle Hawk Neck.
Anyone unwell must not attending club events.
Club dive gear to be washed with approve solution at the end of dive.
Hand sanitiser will be available at the dive.
Please maintain social distancing of 1.5m wherever possible during the event.
Bookings are closed for this event.